Forgot email passwordYou can secure your information by using a strong password on your email account. But don’t panic if you forget your password. Fortunately, you can reset and change your password. In this article, I shall tell you how you can reset and change your Forgot email password and how you can create a strong password. Let’s do this.
How to reset a forgotten password
There are a few steps that help you to reset your password. But keep in mind, If you are not registered with an email address or phone number. You can not do this easily. Then you should use the second way.
- Launch your Google account recovery.
- And type your account password and click next.
- On the next step, “try another way” will appear on the screen press it.
- Request a verification code to your linked mobile number if you have nothing, then it will automatically send you a code, enter a code and click next.
- On the “change password” screen, write your new password, confirm it, and click save password.
- Now the security check-up screen will appear to click “conContinueAfter it for security, you should change your password again.
How to recover a forgotten Gmail password? (the second way)
If the first method is not working, you can use this method. Follow these steps.
- Open Gmail and enter your password and click next.
- Now on the login page, you will see words in the block “forgotten password?” click on it.
- Now Google will ask you some questions one by one. You have to write answers in provided space and click next. And if you don’t know the answers, select another way. See the type of question in faqs given on the below page.
- If you know all answers, then Gmail will log your account. You may secure your account by changing your password.
What sort of question google can ask?
The question asking to verify your password may include as follow.
- When you have last updated Your password, day, date, and year.
- The last missed call, message, and photos you have received.
- Enter your previous password.
What are the tips for creating successful passwords?
- Never use your personal information for example birth, family name, or name of your favorite food or things as passwords.
- Never share your password with others.
- Change the password after every week. Just change the position of words for example if your password is 123456 and next month change your password to 654321 or 321456 etc.
- Use wrong words concerning grammar, use “best friends” instead of “best friends”.
- Use capital and small words randomly like, bEsT frIEnds.
How i can create a strong password?
If you want to create a strong password but you don’t know how you can do it you should get help from a password generator online. These online tools will help you to create strong passwords and they will help you to prevent data from hackers.
How often should I change my password?
According to some security experts, we should change our Gmail account after every month. It is not a bad idea as much.
For starters never use the same password for every account its reason is that if one account will hack then others will also so show safe behavior. If should use a long and unique password of about 15 words and try to create an algorithm for each password.
If you have forgotten your password you can get help from this page. In this article, I have explained both ways which can help you and I have also explained some tips for creating a strong password so you can get information from here for creating a safe Gmail account.