Do you know what to look for in a crypto casino?
Based on the latest trends, you can see how the gambling industry is developing at lightning speed. More and more people are discovering casinos, especially at https://ordb.org/, in particular virtual establishments, as a pleasant way of affordable leisure. The most popular types of gambling entertainment are still sports betting, poker, lottery draws, and slots.
The popularity of BTC and other altcoins is constantly increasing, and with it, the number of players who start crypto wallets is also growing. The gambling entertainment market quickly responded to such changes and offered visitors an alternative to conventional sites that accept fiat—bitcoin casinos.
Before playing for real money, be sure to check the wagering requirements and welcome bonuses. There are many ways to win, including a no deposit bonus and free spins. Listed below are some options to consider. Read on to find out how to claim your no deposit bonus.
Bonuses for beginners
Cryptocurrency online casinos with a good reputation and a high rating offer visitors dozens of profitable bonuses. Many are aimed at new players.
Type of bonus offer:
- No deposit. No deposit is charged for creating a profile or verifying your mail/phone number. You don’t have to deposit money. Often they are awarded from 10+ free spins. Less often – tokens to the bonus account, which can be used for any bets.
- Additional % to the first deposits. Money is charged for making a specific minimum amount. Usually, the promotion applies to the first 4 or 5 deposits. From +50% to +300%.
- Free spins for the first deposits. Often come with an additional %. Sometimes it is allowed to choose 1 of 2 slots. But more often the spins are designed for a specific game. From 10+ free spins on popular slots.
The maximum limits on the bonus amount in cryptocurrency are often higher than in fiat. But the minimum value for activation can also be higher.
What criteria to use in choosing a site?
When choosing a bitcoin casino, experienced users recommend focusing on the following characteristics:
- A permit issued by the gambling commission. Curacao is the most popular source, but Malta, Gibraltar, and the UK are more trustworthy. The certificate will attest to the legitimacy of the site (and, thus, an honest RTP, no spins), the consistency of payments, and the privacy of sensitive data. The player may write the regulator immediately in the event that the operator violates the rules. The license will be canceled if the latter checks find fraud.
- Zero operator costs. However, the user is responsible for paying the crypto project’s transaction processing charge. The size is affected by network load.
- Software selection. If you can play the slots, roulette, and cards, that is. The benefit of websites offering a live dealer feature. There should be at least 500 different forms of entertainment overall (if we are talking about a classic site).
- SWIFT actions. Cryptocurrency transfers are faster than bank card or online service deposits and withdrawals. It is preferable if the application processing takes less than 5–6 hours.
- Bonus system. Sites that offer free spins or coins with no deposit, a percentage bonus on initial deposits, and free spins on video slots are more successful. Regular consumers will benefit from a reward program that offers extra points, cashback, and perks (increased limits, withdrawal of money without a queue, and personal manager).
- The interface that is simple and clear. Support for the different languages will be helpful. Design is another crucial factor. On one-day sites or in projects that don’t adopt new technologies or make improvements for the benefit of clients, outdated design can be discovered. Such websites are frequently run by con artists.
- Access for visitors from particular nations. The list of approved and forbidden jurisdictions should be reviewed by visitors. It is preferable to select a different website if the nation of residency is on the blacklist.
- Technical assistance. Seven days a week, around-the-clock communication between consultants is required. Well, if you can ask a query by email and live chat. Active social network administrators that respond fast to user comments and concerns have an extra benefit.
You may sift out scams and choose an honest project with original software with the help of player feedback and unbiased ratings. Account blocking and payment refusal complaints are a red flag.
Users speak positively about operators that accept cryptocurrency. The most popular sites are close to the classic ones (with slots, live dealers, card and table games). Sites with faucets and Satoshi as a gift are inferior in terms of the number of visitors, as they lose in terms of the variety of software. Many of these platforms also raise concerns among users due to the lack of a license.
In the comments, the players highlighted the following features of crypto projects:
- Fast payouts with minimal fees.
- Increased anonymity and security of the transfer.
- Profitable investments in cryptocurrency (you can get additional profit due to the growth of the exchange rate).
- Big coin jackpots.
- The ability to check the honesty of the machines (if blockchain technology is used).
- Large selection of game content.
- Stylish and modern design, and interface.
Most players prefer to replenish their account with popular altcoins: Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, Lightcoin, Dogecoin. But some have complained about the limited selection of coins that can be deposited. Given the growing demand for cryptocurrencies, the number of available altcoins for replenishment and withdrawal will increase.
Therefore, we suggest that you carefully read the rating of the best crypto casinos. Using the list of establishments, you can avoid many unpleasant situations associated with the withdrawal of funds.